L][Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L][Dynasty

L][Dynasty Private server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is all L2G people?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
han
Admin
Admin

Where is all L2G people?! Empty
PostSubject: Where is all L2G people?!   Where is all L2G people?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:05 pm

im depressed! where did all people go T.T i know server opened little later then we thought it would open but still i need ppl to be here when this server opens so hurry and come i miss those people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is all L2G people?!   Where is all L2G people?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:32 pm

Me too... I know we lost alot of people but i am working so hard to get people to come to the server!!!
I have been trying the hardest!! sending clans emails trying to get them to join and trying to get the word out about our server Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But we need the players help to bring friends and that is what we want!!
Bring all your friends family and everyone you know! tell everyone about how great our server is!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Empfy
Empfy

PostSubject: Re: Where is all L2G people?!   Where is all L2G people?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:44 am

well, you need to make it great first, the buffers have some buggs, and you still need to implent some gmshop stuff etc ^^
Ill post the buggs a lill later some were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is all L2G people?!   Where is all L2G people?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:53 pm

LOL yea we got a long way to go before we are totlaa ready for 50 people online...
there are errors poping up everywhere!! but i have fixed 7 today and been doing alot of editing so just as fast as errors pop up i fix them.. Our staf is always ready to fix the problems!!
JUST REMBER TO KEEP POSTING THEM!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is all L2G people?!   Where is all L2G people?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is all L2G people?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L][Dynasty :: General discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: