L][Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L][Dynasty

L][Dynasty Private server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Resistance
Resistance

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestions   My Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:13 am

Ok here are my suggestions

1. I think you should put the main buffs back... such as Prophecy of Water/Fire/Earth
and Wild Magic...
2. Drops should be increased...
3. A grade by my oppinion should be sold unsealed... leave only S grade sealed...
4. Maybe its not a bug but where are the blessed scrolls of enchant?
5. There are no custom areas in GK (guess u know that very well)
6. Maybe put some hair ornaments?
7. Adena doesnt really drop when in party that should be fixed
8. Pets should be added in shops I guess, not wyvern or smething like that but wolf and hatchling... Wink

Tell me which of those you agree with and which of those you disagree on
Back to top Go down
Empfy
Empfy

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:36 am

1.ye
2.totaly
3.yeah
4.forgotten prolly xD
5.dunno, dont care
6.like hats and sutch? ue that would be awsome
7.it doesnt drop at all, there was a farming area where you could get 900k each mob ( ryo sayed.. ) its gone now..
8.pets like striders would be cool ye

i think you guys are to concentrated on donators.. i guess that if more people come here they'll be scared away by overpowered donators...
Back to top Go down
Kriller
Kriller

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:09 am

1.yes
2.yes
3.no
4.Raids
5.yes there is
6.yes
7.dont know never been in party on this server
8. i can do fine without pets
Back to top Go down
http://lineage2.onegoo.us/index.htm
Lin
Admin
Admin
Lin

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:19 am

1. We want people to play all classes, not just the damage dealing classes. What would be the point of playing them classes if you can buy the buffs from AIO Buffer ?
2. Yes drops will be increased, we are working on them
3. This is fine, we want people to have to work for items, dont want you all getting bored within afew days now do we Razz
4. Blessed enchant scrolls will be event only
5. Because the custom areas are not finished yet
6. Still considering what to do regarding this, GM Shop or raid drops will put it to a vote soon
7. This will be fixed
8. You can do the quest for them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.L2Dynasty.co.uk
Resistance
Resistance

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:29 am

Lin wrote:
1. We want people to play all classes, not just the damage dealing classes. What would be the point of playing them classes if you can buy the buffs from AIO Buffer ?
2. Yes drops will be increased, we are working on them
3. This is fine, we want people to have to work for items, dont want you all getting bored within afew days now do we Razz
4. Blessed enchant scrolls will be event only
5. Because the custom areas are not finished yet
6. Still considering what to do regarding this, GM Shop or raid drops will put it to a vote soon
7. This will be fixed
8. You can do the quest for them Smile

1 - Then remove the buffer at all (Donator buffers should be removed too though)
2 - Yes, alright
3 - Not really no... its boring having to run to different areas collecting the stuff which are hard as hell to get anyway
4 - Yes thats a good idea
5 - Alright so I guess we can expect them later on
6 - We still hardly have enough players for a Raid, and they dont really give bonuses so I think it should be in the shop
7 - Good Wink
8 - Quests are annoyingly long... and to be exact I dont even know how it goes... Maybe someone who knows should post a guide?
Back to top Go down
Lin
Admin
Admin
Lin

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:32 am

pets have been added to event shop, althought it would be quicker doing the quest
Back to top Go down
http://www.L2Dynasty.co.uk
Sponsored content

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L][Dynasty :: Community :: Suggestions-
Jump to: