L][Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L][Dynasty

L][Dynasty Private server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Bugs   Bugs Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:53 pm

the orcs in talking island are lvl 80 and drop 2kk adena :s

if u talk to the event manager ncp and u say change event medals for prices u cant get blessed enchants for Boat Ticked: from talking island to gludin :S
i
f u talk to the fisherman (npc to buy fishing gear) and u click on "I want to trade" u will see a lot of weapons and stuff to trade but if u click anyone u get this critical error

General protection fault!

History: UUIDATA_ITEM::execGetSetItemIDList <- UObject::execClassContext <- (ToolTip Transient.ToolTip0 @ Function Interface.ToolTip.ReturnTooltip_NTT_ITEM : 11BE) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (ToolTip Transient.ToolTip0, Function Interface.ToolTip.OnEvent) <- XMLUIManager::ExecuteUIEvent <- NCTooltipManager::MakeTooltipInfo <- NCNameCtrl::SetNameData <- UUIAPI_MULTISELLNEEDEDITEM::execAddData <- UObject::execClassContext <- (MultiSellWnd Transient.MultiSellWnd0 @ Function Interface.MultiSellWnd.OnClickItem : 021F) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (MultiSellWnd Transient.MultiSellWnd0, Function Interface.MultiSellWnd.OnClickItem) <- NCItemWnd::OnLButtonUp <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::MasterConsoleEventProcess <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- ALineagePlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
Back to top Go down
Lin
Admin
Admin
Lin

Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs   Bugs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:55 am

for the event manager you need to do a full check useing the dynasty updater, you cannot buy tickets to use in the event shop. GM's will give you an event ticket if you win an event, there isnt alot in the event shop as yet but if there is something you want in there just post it on the forum and ill see what i can do.

As for the critical error ill look right into it
Back to top Go down
http://www.L2Dynasty.co.uk

Bugs
Page 1 of 1