L][Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L][Dynasty

L][Dynasty Private server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

xexe :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geoten
Geoten

xexe :D Empty
PostSubject: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:26 am

First fix the skills on char's.. if you can.. you must use all the skill with all classes to see wich works and wich want prepare... like the stun of dark avenger.. 100% succes to stun you... or fix the time of curse gloom surrender.. and more more.. then fix the rb's to drop items.. and money.. and fix the cancel of more rb's or mobs to dont do it so fast.. first time i saw i brakki mass cancel xa00axa0x Razz.. then fix the lag when we hit more mobs or one.. its like to lagged and freezing the screen.. more ppl lagged and freezing.. when they do skill or 7 ppl hit one rb's... or you get dc from the server... and when you shoot with arrow he freezing and lagged.. and then fix the nobl quest.. dont work..

Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Empfy
Empfy

PostSubject: Re: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:12 am

and then fix the gmshops.. and then fix the orc starting place.. and then make it easy'r to get adena on low lvl's ( i have a orc who cant afford b grade on lvl 52 and i eaven skipped C grade... ) and then... OPEN THE SERVER FOR THE PUBLIC.. seriusly you will get a bad name if you dont say this is beta Razz there are to many things that needs to be worked on.. but since you announsed you have gone public already there is no turning back xD
Back to top Go down
Lin
Admin
Admin
Lin

PostSubject: Re: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:51 pm

the gmshops have been working fine, but because we are adding new shops (for something i dont want to say yet) it messed up the current shops, we are working on it and it will be fixed as soon as possible, we are aware of some problems with skills and we will be looking at them. The main problem we have is that we cannot work and play, so we dont know what needs to fixed, tweaked deleted, thus we rely on the community to report back to us with problems. Im aware alot of people have been doing this and we thank you for that, just keep it up and we will all have a nice server to play on.

Thanks L1n
Back to top Go down
http://www.L2Dynasty.co.uk
Geoten
Geoten

PostSubject: Re: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:44 pm

fix the anchor surrender curse gloom the time to worn off.. and all stuns..
Back to top Go down
Lin
Admin
Admin
Lin

PostSubject: Re: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:56 pm

can you be more descriptive, when you say fix IE anchor respawn time to low to high ? lands too easy ? what ?
Back to top Go down
Geoten
Geoten

PostSubject: Re: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:51 pm

anchor is good for time.. i think 1 min from human and 2 min from mobs.. but lands too easy.. fix surrender's and curse gloom to dont land so easy and not so more time , and fix the stun to dont have 100% succes to stun you.. if you can from all races.. human , dwarf , etc.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Empfy
Empfy

PostSubject: Re: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:40 am

well.. it doesnt seem that gloom rly does something becouse i do the same dmg when i did cast it and when i didnt ( diffrent mob ofc ).
and anchor only lands on mobs, it lands on players to but thats a 1 out of 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:50 pm

ok i fixed the spawn point of the orc's
and i am giving all starting classes/ races the bone armor
Back to top Go down
Lin
Admin
Admin
Lin

PostSubject: Re: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:46 pm

sheild stun has been fixed it was far too overpower for some weird reason it was set to 200 instead of 80 o.O still trying to figure that one out lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xexe :D   xexe :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xexe :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L][Dynasty :: Support :: Bug Report-
Jump to: